99th Garrison
Welcome to 99th Garrison. Please Log in or Register to access the Forums. Registration is Free and you don't have to own a costume but you do need to be over 18 years of age to join. Please note that your forum access will not be fully unlocked until you make the required number of posts in the introductions thread.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

99th Garrison
Welcome to 99th Garrison. Please Log in or Register to access the Forums. Registration is Free and you don't have to own a costume but you do need to be over 18 years of age to join. Please note that your forum access will not be fully unlocked until you make the required number of posts in the introductions thread.
99th Garrison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gallery

99th Garrison ID numbers Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Wed 11 Apr 2018, 12:20
Top posting users this week
No user

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

99th Garrison ID numbers

5 posters

Go down

99th Garrison ID numbers Empty 99th Garrison ID numbers

Post by Sharky Sun 18 Nov 2012, 22:07

Every cleared trooper will be issued with a 4 digit ID number which goes after yoru trooper prefix.

You can chose your own trooper number provided it is available, here is the process

Submit your costume for clearance
Once you get cleared I will PM you with the good news and will ask you for your prefered number
Choose 3 alternatives in order of preference, if all 3 are taken you will be asked for 3 more
The available number will be added to your profile along with your prefix by me
A notification will be sent to the media team to produce a crew card for you with your photo and number unless you have one already. The crew card will contain only the number and not the prefix.

If you already have a cleared costume but no number just send me a PM with your preferences.

Thanks

Sharky
Membership Liaison Officer (MLO)

Back to top Go down

99th Garrison ID numbers Empty Re: 99th Garrison ID numbers

Post by MANCUNIAN COMMANDER Tue 30 Jul 2013, 00:07

Hi starky.
Sent a email last night to Hunter-fett to see if he received the 3 digit codes i sent a couple of weeks ago, for my trooper ID, after my boss suit was cleared.
Hope this was the right thing to do.Have sent some more.
Also i sent a order in for a polo shirt crew top size L, wondered if you got that ,and i payed though paypal ,but does not look like it went though, maybe pay some way by card?.
Also need my profile picture putting on the gallery.

Could you email me with answers.

regards john, mancunian commander.

MANCUNIAN COMMANDER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharky Tue 30 Jul 2013, 01:32

Hi

Please send me your numbers

Invoice have not neen sent out  yet I believe for the crew tops as we are not ready to order so wait for an invoice from me to pay in the next couple of weeks. We place the order once we have at least half a dozen units requested.

We're decomissioning the Gallery so we'll add your photo to the webpage Gallery shortly if not done so already.

Sharky

Back to top Go down

Post by MANCUNIAN COMMANDER Wed 31 Jul 2013, 00:24

HI SHARKY,
Thanks for quick reply,here are my trooping numbers i have picked, 1952 .2744. 1126.
I put my name down for stockton preston thinking it was in lancs but a bit far for first event so, i will give it a miss if ok,sorry.
I would like to start with a pipeline event on my doorstep at bellvue, gorton in the evening 12th of august short event to start me off,if confirmed, plus i have gone though some other events that i will list my name against. Regards John, mancunian commander.

MANCUNIAN COMMANDER

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Taylor Thu 25 Aug 2016, 19:14

Sharky wrote:Every cleared trooper will be issued with a 4 digit ID number which goes after yoru trooper prefix.

You can chose your own trooper number provided it is available, here is the process

Submit your costume for clearance
Once you get cleared I will PM you with the good news and will ask you for your prefered number
Choose 3 alternatives in order of preference, if all 3 are taken you will be asked for 3 more
The available number will be added to your profile along with your prefix by me
A notification will be sent to the media team to produce a crew card for you with your photo and number unless you have one already. The crew card will contain only the number and not the prefix.

If you already have a cleared costume but no number just send me a PM with your preferences.

Thanks

Hi Sharky

Just to let you know I've PM'd you with my 3 in order of preference as my TK was cleared on Monday for duty Very Happy
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by CTID Wed 21 Dec 2016, 00:12

Any news on when newly cleared members get their numbers?
CTID
CTID
Raw Recruit
Raw Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Linzi38 Wed 21 Dec 2016, 07:26

I am trying to get this moving CTID, bare with us.
Linzi38
Linzi38
Forum Lead Moderator (FLM)
Forum Lead Moderator (FLM)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum