99th Garrison
Welcome to 99th Garrison. Please Log in or Register to access the Forums. Registration is Free and you don't have to own a costume but you do need to be over 18 years of age to join. Please note that your forum access will not be fully unlocked until you make the required number of posts in the introductions thread.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

99th Garrison
Welcome to 99th Garrison. Please Log in or Register to access the Forums. Registration is Free and you don't have to own a costume but you do need to be over 18 years of age to join. Please note that your forum access will not be fully unlocked until you make the required number of posts in the introductions thread.
99th Garrison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gallery

DESCRIPTIONS OF SALE ITEMS Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Wed 11 Apr 2018, 12:20
Top posting users this week
No user

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DESCRIPTIONS OF SALE ITEMS

4 posters

Go down

DESCRIPTIONS OF SALE ITEMS Empty DESCRIPTIONS OF SALE ITEMS

Post by Carstvo Tue 18 Jun 2013, 21:53

if you are selling items in this forum

• please ensure that the item is properly described - what is included or not included
  • please ensure it is yours to sell
  • do not assume that just because you know what you mean, others will know what you mean

• please ensure that any marks, scuffs or damaged is noted and use photos where possible
  • please try to provide photos of the item you are selling
  • be specific about the price....is it ONO, offers over.....exact price required
  • please state how you would like to be paid
  • please state if postage is include or is extra
  • Are you willing to drop off at an event, at the buyers home, meet half way, etc
  • if valuable, who is paying for insurance and is the item tracked, type of post used
  • please make sure your item is securely packed and if necessary well padded

The 99th Garrison is not responsible for any items that are put up for sale in Watto's.  The responsibility lies with the seller.  Just because the item is for sale in the Garrison does not mean that the seller is able to avoid any legislation around selling that may apply.  The 99th Garrison reserves the right to remove any thread it considers does not meet the guidelines if after requesting the seller to amend it, it remains unchanged.  Sellers can be banned from selling if the Garrison receives complaints about them that can be validated

Please remember that as the seller you may have to meet the member you have sold to at an event so it is in your own interests to ensure that the sale goes well and any dispute is resolved.
Carstvo
Carstvo

Back to top Go down

DESCRIPTIONS OF SALE ITEMS Empty Re: DESCRIPTIONS OF SALE ITEMS

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jun 2013, 23:20

May i ask if Staff would look in to investigations if a buyer does not provide funds when agreements has been made, when requested by the seller toward staff. I have seen in the past good people get ripped off, not that i am saying it happens frequently but it has done. Sellers and buyers normally sort out their own arrangements and see them through, but on rare occasions a person might not uphold to the agreement, causes some distress and frustration on one or other side. Hope this makes sense and no one takes wrong way, I know we are all good friends, but not everyone is honest. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarr Mon 24 Jun 2013, 17:01

All to often people post in the for sale threads with an item or items for sale and no frakin pic or pics of whats on offer,i find this very frustrating and all to often can't be bothered sending pm's to get a pic just to see,some times a link is provided to Photo bucket ect,but surley the sellers must know that if a pic is up it's gonna help sell,so why do something half hearted lets have pics up,,end of rant,,,
Skarr
Skarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Carstvo Mon 24 Jun 2013, 18:39

This is not ebay or any other sort of selling website.  it is purely a facility for members.  If it comes to light that it is being abused then we can just delete the forum.  There hasnt been, to my knowledge, any issues with non payment.

Posting photos can be an issue for some people but if you swap email addy's then an email with photo attached should be ok.

We cant police this forum to the extent that ebay does on theirs.
Carstvo
Carstvo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharky Mon 24 Jun 2013, 23:10

Its the sellers loss in terms of sales.

Personally if they don't add a picture or a price I generally don't bother with looking at the post.

I'd make it compulsary for pictures and prices to be added for all listing and we can police it easily by adding 100% mod to the sales section meaning only listings that fit the requirements get posted.

Sharky
Membership Liaison Officer (MLO)
Membership Liaison Officer (MLO)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Tar-Ken Tue 27 Aug 2013, 21:32

I thought I had my vader for sale in here,
Sir Tar-Ken
Sir Tar-Ken

http://www.kbmusic.co.uk  www.kbrollsroycehire.co.uk

Back to top Go down