99th Garrison
Welcome to 99th Garrison. Please Log in or Register to access the Forums. Registration is Free and you don't have to own a costume but you do need to be over 18 years of age to join. Please note that your forum access will not be fully unlocked until you make the required number of posts in the introductions thread.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

99th Garrison
Welcome to 99th Garrison. Please Log in or Register to access the Forums. Registration is Free and you don't have to own a costume but you do need to be over 18 years of age to join. Please note that your forum access will not be fully unlocked until you make the required number of posts in the introductions thread.
99th Garrison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gallery

Where can I get an E-11 sniper rifle? Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Wed 11 Apr 2018, 12:20
Top posting users this week
No user

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Where can I get an E-11 sniper rifle?

+3
eco
Hunter-Fett
Guff
7 posters

Go down

Where can I get an E-11 sniper rifle? Empty Where can I get an E-11 sniper rifle?

Post by Guest Mon 17 Feb 2014, 08:04

I have heard of DoopyDoos but has anyone actually bought stuff from them?

Back to top Go down

Where can I get an E-11 sniper rifle? Empty Re: Where can I get an E-11 sniper rifle?

Post by Guest Mon 17 Feb 2014, 10:09

DoopyDoos is still pretty much the only place to get a DLT-19 unless your lucky enough to find someone selling one. Be warned you will be waiting a long time from my experience and they'll throw plenty of excuses your way about delays . . . . but . . . . the product is good when you do get it and it looks like the design has been re-done again since I bought one too.

http://www.doopydoos.com/stormtroopersandtrooper-dlt-19-heavy-blaster-mk3-841-p.asp

The item is always showing as 'out of stock' so you'll have to email or ring them to order one

Last edited by Evans86 on Mon 17 Feb 2014, 10:10; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Where can I get an E-11 sniper rifle? Empty Re: Where can I get an E-11 sniper rifle?

Post by Guff Mon 17 Feb 2014, 10:10

Yep.. high quality goods and I personally have had excellent service from them.
Evans86 had a bit of an issue with them in the past, but it was eventually resolved.

EDIT: he beat me to it.
Guff
Guff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Feb 2014, 10:13

Yes, eventually  . . . . . . .  Sith 

Get Mr GasPanic to contact them for you, they like him Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Feb 2014, 10:53

Thanks for confirming that DoopyDoos are good. How long did you have to wait?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Feb 2014, 10:53

Instead of waiting a lengthy time for a doopydoo, why not try here, they have great tutorials.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/118-blastech-dlt-19/

http://imperial-fleet.com/Evo-Tutorials_-_t_op_-_showtutorial_-_pid_-_3.html

http://www.looksirdroids.com/replica_weapons2.html

http://forum.mepd.net/?showtopic=7258

http://empireprops.weebly.com/mg-34-tutorial.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Feb 2014, 11:11

Thanks for the links but I would rather buy one that is properly made by someone who knows what they're doing and to meet 99th G standards. I'm not good at making things unless its in a kit form like flat pack furniture

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter-Fett Mon 17 Feb 2014, 13:14

i advise as per my PM buddy

going for a DLT-19 from doopey doo's

They are based off a ww2 MG-34 and are THEE closest thing you can get to

A: The side show sniper
http://www.starwarsspanishstuff.info/autores/bicho/web/SideShow/2009/Scout_Trooper_Premium_Format_/Scout_Trooper_Premium_Format%201.jpg

B: The Force unleashed Sniper (Thee closest thing to it)
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110307153638/theforceunleashed/en/images/7/7c/Scout_Trooper_TFU.PNG

The Battle Front 2 sniper is based off a MG34 not a 42 but differs greatly to the actual real MG34 because at the time the artist where limited to how detailed they could make it in the game

If you looking for a decent looking rifle with not much building id look at Evans86 rifle his is pretty good

i tried to base mine off the BF2 one as best as i could even down to the organgy/red lense on the scope

Theres a guy in the UKG i think who has a 1/1 accurate replica made out of metal of the star wars battlefront rifle
Hunter-Fett
Hunter-Fett
Clearance Team Member
Clearance Team Member

http://supercrag23.wix.com/craigsmith#!portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Feb 2014, 22:45

This is mine, based on SW BF1 game a MG42 look a like Min features the shroud over the barrel, larger scope, reload mechanism, and some other bits.

Where can I get an E-11 sniper rifle? PB160298_zps813b9f8c

Where can I get an E-11 sniper rifle? 0e856cba-76a1-46e2-b9da-afd730869b4e_zps4e943c15

Where can I get an E-11 sniper rifle? 561879_710211659006022_78955605_n_zpsbc3d1b04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Feb 2014, 13:27

Col - you either gotta give me that gun or keep it hidden away - if I knew your address I would have sent it a Valentine last friday!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by eco Tue 18 Feb 2014, 17:14

I love my big doopy doo.
Worth the wait.

eco

Back to top Go down

Post by travis.mctucky Tue 18 Feb 2014, 18:10

it may have been luck .my doopy dlt took about 6 days from ordering.and yes what an excellent replica.
travis.mctucky
travis.mctucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Jun 2014, 20:14

Thats got to be luck Travis :)
It takes them longer than that to read the email

Back to top Go down

Post by travis.mctucky Wed 18 Jun 2014, 20:22

trooper82 wrote:Thats got to be luck Travis :)
It takes them longer than that to read the email
 lol! 
travis.mctucky
travis.mctucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jun 2014, 12:39

Rick Turner (Newbie)  has offered to build the rifle if you send him the materials expenses. I'm just waiting for him to be cleared so I'll know his workmanship is good. Lets hope so Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by TrooperEland Sun 05 Oct 2014, 15:35

Any news on the e11 sniper rifle?
TrooperEland
TrooperEland

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Kaden Sun 05 Oct 2014, 21:12

Not sure what the current status of this is Andy. I don't think there has been any prop photos submitted for clearance as a Garrison armourer yet.

PM him for a chat about a personal build or chat on Wednesday about ordering a DDs.
Darth Kaden
Darth Kaden

Back to top Go down

Post by Timothys Evil Sat 31 Oct 2015, 22:38

Im starting an E11s (MG42) build soon. Not a DLT19 (MG34) Ive just the 3D model to tidy up before i can start.
Timothys Evil
Timothys Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down