99th Garrison
Welcome to 99th Garrison. Please Log in or Register to access the Forums. Registration is Free and you don't have to own a costume but you do need to be over 18 years of age to join. Please note that your forum access will not be fully unlocked until you make the required number of posts in the introductions thread.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

99th Garrison
Welcome to 99th Garrison. Please Log in or Register to access the Forums. Registration is Free and you don't have to own a costume but you do need to be over 18 years of age to join. Please note that your forum access will not be fully unlocked until you make the required number of posts in the introductions thread.
99th Garrison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gallery

Black Riding Boots for Imperial Officer Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Wed 11 Apr 2018, 12:20
Top posting users this week
No user

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Black Riding Boots for Imperial Officer

5 posters

Go down

Black Riding Boots for Imperial Officer Empty Black Riding Boots for Imperial Officer

Post by Carstvo Tue 17 Mar 2015, 21:37

I have been hunting around the internet trying to find a decent pair of black riding boots to go with my new black Imperial Deck Officer costume. They are termed English Riding Boots in teh 501st guidelines but I am not having much luck.

They have to be without zips or if they do have them the zip must be on the inside of the leg so as not to be on show.....I would prefer zip less if possible

Anyone got any links or info to share??

Cheers
Carstvo
Carstvo

Back to top Go down

Black Riding Boots for Imperial Officer Empty Re: Black Riding Boots for Imperial Officer

Post by Tribune Wed 18 Mar 2015, 21:51

Best place to go would be your local equine shop. What you are looking for are traditional riding boots. Very Happy
Tribune
Tribune

Back to top Go down

Black Riding Boots for Imperial Officer Empty Re: Black Riding Boots for Imperial Officer

Post by Carstvo Wed 18 Mar 2015, 21:55

Problem is the equine shops seem to do fancy stuff and I need plain old fashioned ones.

Wayne (cheers mate) sent me a link so I am gonna try that next. But thanks Jim
Carstvo
Carstvo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi Baz Tue 01 Dec 2015, 08:38

How did you get on with this Carstvo? As I am on a mission with this too now! Very Happy
Jedi Baz
Jedi Baz

Back to top Go down

Post by Carstvo Wed 02 Dec 2015, 00:27

Jedi Baz wrote:How did you get on with this Carstvo? As I am on a mission with this too now! Very Happy
No luck without spending a kings ransom!
Carstvo
Carstvo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapelbyte Wed 02 Dec 2015, 19:45

You could do with contacting the Mounted Section at GMP.... they may have a second hand pair?
Chapelbyte
Chapelbyte
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi Baz Wed 02 Dec 2015, 20:38

Carstvo wrote:
Jedi Baz wrote:How did you get on with this Carstvo? As I am on a mission with this too now! Very Happy
No luck without spending a kings ransom!

I know! Southern Swords have them

https://southernswords.co.uk/imperial-officer-boots.html

But £196! Eek
Jedi Baz
Jedi Baz

Back to top Go down

Post by munro Wed 02 Dec 2015, 21:38

I have these for sale, forgot I had them till I got the Christmas decs out. Carvello style leather riding boots used by previous owner for horse riding. No zips, pull on style, UK size 9. I bought them off eBay for £30 but they are too small around my calves. I can bring them to a troop if you want to try before you buy! I'll put them on the open market if you don't want them.
Black Riding Boots for Imperial Officer Image.jpg1_zpsxt3tx1dy
Black Riding Boots for Imperial Officer Image.jpg2_zps6ojawmw5
munro
munro

Back to top Go down

Post by Carstvo Wed 02 Dec 2015, 21:41

Interesting...Please do and I will try them on! Thanks

I will also try the GMP contact as well
Carstvo
Carstvo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down